This week was officially my last week of holidays. Come Monday, its back to uni for me ahh >.< That means no more sleeping in till 2 (!) some days and going to bed at 3am. Are you of you people currently in uni ready to go back again? I admit that I'm actually a bit excited to go back, I went and bought all new stationary at Officeworks to get in the back-to-uni mood.
Aside from that I did purchase some new things these week. Mainly these are necessities that I use on a day to day basis, hardly any makeup but more skincare stuff as I've recently been wanting to get more things for combo skin rather than all the dry skin products I currently use which are just clogging up my pores :(
Before I get onto that, I'll start off with the things I got in the mail. Firstly my Bookworld order arrived! I got the Song of Ice and Fire box set which contains all 7 books released so far. I am a massive fan of the Game of Thrones TV series so I can't wait to get started on this books! I paid $55 for this boxset because I am Bookworld Citizen. This is an amazing deal as some places are selling it for almost $100!
|Source: Bookworld website|
On Monday I was also excited to finally receive my BeautyBay order. I think customs went through this order because it was in the typical black plastic bag that BeautyBay orders usually arrive in. Also it arrived 2 weeks later than it should have which was really unusual because it's not like I ordered nail polish or perfume or some other restricted item. I got the First Aid Beauty Instant Oatmeal Mask, $25 and an Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner, $15.54.
I've heard so many good things about this mask, particularly from Fleurdeforce on Youtube. It says its good for dry sensitive skin, which although mine isn't at the moment I think it's good just to have on hand. My Maybelline Master Precise Eyeline ran out so I decided to try the Eyeko one out. I'll have reviews on both soon.
|Source: Various brand websites|
The other things I picked up from my Terry White Chemist, Woolworths and Big W:
- MooGoo Rosehip Oil, $11.99 - I bought this when it first came out last year but the bottle was really leaky and it oxidised really quickly. I'm hoping that will get rid of some spots that have appeared on my face too, as well as calm down some redness.
- Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner, $5.95 - I ran out of my MooGoo conditioner and whilst I liked it, I didn't really feel like it did anything special for my hair. This has lots of good reviews so hopefully it will tame down my frizzies.
- Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Water, $11.95 - This is a constant repurchase. I've spoken about this before, I use it as a toner, setting spray and basically to freshen up.
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, $5.99 - Another necessary item, my nose has been getting super oily and clogged so this will help clear it out.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment, $14.60 - This was on sale at Big W so I quickly grabbed it. I bought this to cover up my Denny-Morgan lines beneath my eyes which cast horrible shadows and it's especially noticeable in pictures.
So that's it for this week's purchases. Hope you all have an entertaining weekend!