Mini High-End Haul


Today I went shopping at Brisbane City Myer and splurged quiet a bit than I normally would. I had already planned ahead of exactly what I wanted and stuck to it! There was alot more that caught my eye but sadly my wallet and bank account would not allow it. Without furder ado...


Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, $26.95 
buy it here

About a week ago I noticed a few dozen under-the-skin pimples forming on my forehead and the area between my eyebrows. I immediately attacked it with generous layers of Effaclar Duo and spot treated with Origins Super Spot Remover. Unfortunately, both these products did not seem have much affect on my skin. Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion has been on my wishlist for ages and now I had a genuine reason to purchase it. After just once use I can immediately see results!


Benefit Prime & Proper Set, $53 
buy it here

My tiny little sample tube of the Porefessional is almost gone so when I saw this set at the Benefit counter I couldn't resist. Recently the Trial Team on Beautyheaven have tested out both these products and gave them glowing reviews, so I already know I'm going to love the eye cream. This set is priced at $53, which is the RRP for just the Porefessional itself, but you also get a free deluxe sample eye cream. 



Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy, $50
available from Chanel counters

So this is the one item that I splurged on. It's my first luxury high end product and one that I have been lusting after for seems like forever. I wanted a shade that I could wear everyday and chose 'Boy', a beautiful nude on the pinker side of the spectrum. Aside from the packaging, the formula itself is gorgeous and I can't wait to start using it. 


That concludes my mini haul, what products have you hauled lately?

5 comments:

  1. Wowow that Chanel lipstick is divine! You should definitely post a review on it later on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, I definitely will post a review once I pluck up the courage to use it :P

      Delete
  2. Fantastic haul! The Chanel lipstick looks beautiful! Haven't read any reviews on the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion before, but it sounds really promising!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it for 3 days now and it's a HG for me now!

      Delete
  3. Boy is probably my all time favourite lipstick, you will love it! I like the drying lotion but I have never tried the porefessional before!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your feedback and your comments :)